Recently, I received a beautiful gift of flowers. They’re always so lovely, I wish they would last longer. Fortunately mini flowers are forever! Today’s giveaway is for a set of 5 Paula Gilhooley flower kits.
(I blocked out her personal info on the photo only. It will be on the kits for the winner, should they require assistance from Paula)
From left to right:
1 Primrose (10 stems)
2 Crown Imperialis, 1 yellow & 1 orange
1 Hyacinth (10 stems), yellow
1 Gaillardia (10 stems)
I made the daffodil and poppy kits earlier this year and they were easy to do.
But wait, there’s more Just for fun, I’m throwing in a mini foam knee pad (it has white polka dots on the flip side), a grapevine wreath, and a butterfly wind chimes kit as well as a valance and two eyelet pillows.
Here are the rules:
- Leave a comment below.
- Share the giveaway, please indicate in your comment how/where you will pass it on to others; blog, twitter, or yell it out the car window, it’s all good.
- One entry per person.
- This is giveaway #2. You are free to sign up for both, but if you win the first, your name will be removed from this drawing.
- The drawing and winners for both giveaways will be posted October 15th.
- Your comments will need to be made on or before October 12th, 11:59 pm, Eastern.
- This contest is open for those outside of the U.S.A. I will do my best to sent it overseas or across borders by the best method available, without breaking the bank
- HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK